WHY DO SOME POSTS HAVE A LOT OF LINKS? (Affiliate policy)
For every person who says, “Why so many links?“, there are many more asking, “Where can I find that?!”
Some of these links may be affiliate links, which means if you click on them and buy something, I get a small piece of that sale at NO additional cost for you. I truly appreciate when you do this, because it's a way to help me continue sharing free content with you here on the blog. Keep in mind that I'm very picky about what I endorse and who I work with, because these are foods or products I use myself or for my own family.
If you have benefited in any way from this site and the time spent gathering, researching, organizing, writing & maintaining the information you find here (and in many cases emailing or messaging with you privately to try and help, which I am happy to do!), then making your purchases through the links for recommended food or products is a way to say thanks. 🙂 This helps pay for the ongoing *expensive* cost of keeping up the site, whether it's web hosting, domain renewals, programs needed for different features, paying assistants to help keep it up, or any number of daily problems that arise. Just as there are many repairs needed around your home, the same is true of a website.
AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY POST/PAGE ON THIS BLOG:
Please note this paid endorsement disclosure (the FTC makes me put this here): “In order to support this site, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog or social media posts.” This includes Amazon or other affiliate links either here or on social media, as well as other paid sponsor links, but there is no additional cost if you click through these links and make a purchase, and often you’ll even get a discount. Thanks for helping me continue to provide you with free content.
Also a disclaimer: “The information found here has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.” This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
Copyright information: All material found on this site is copyright protected and may not be copied or used without permission.
Remember, I am not a doctor. Don’t blindly follow me or anyone. Use what you read on this site as a starting point to do more of your own research before making any health or personal decisions.
Information found on the Kelly the Kitchen Kop or Christianity 101 site is meant for educational and informational purposes only and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nothing you read here should be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment.
This site may provide links to third-party websites and is not responsible for the content at these sites or their accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Individual articles and information from other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.
You should also note that although many of the links out of my site are purely for informational purposes, the Kitchen Kop or Christianity 101 site does earn a commission or advertising revenue on many such links including those to books, giveaways, products, e-courses and services. Sometimes this also includes participation in sponsored posts or twitter and/or facebook activity. KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com accepts paid advertisements including but not limited to CPC (cost-per-click) advertisements and banner advertisements; and also participates in affiliate programs. KellytheKitchenKop.com and Christianity101blog.com participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Giveaways at KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com are often sponsored and KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com may receive revenue or product for conducting giveaways.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY OF SITE AND SITE OWNERS:
The use of the KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com site and the content is at your own risk. In no event shall its owners and/or administrators, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned be liable for any damages or injuries however caused, occurring during or after altering any nutritional or lifestyle program. This site and its owner does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of health care administered with the aid of content available on the site. User understands all advice concerning lifestyle and nutrition are for educational purposes only. User understands content contained on this site is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Your email addresses or other information from commenters or users will not be sold or traded to third parties without your permission; however, your information may be released if appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect someone's rights, property, or safety.
By commenting or purchasing from the Kelly the Kitchen Kop or Christianity 101 sites, or signing up for daily or less frequent updates/newsletters, you may receive emails including, but not limited to:
- Updates: Periodically, you may be emailed to let you know of an upcoming news story, blog post, contest or other event.
- Promotional Offers: From time to time a sponsor or other company might provide a special offer to readers, and you may be sent an email to keep you up to date or notified of an offer or impending promotion. Please note that your email address or other contact information will not be passed on directly to sponsors.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will always be contacted first prior to giving your email or other contact information to a third party.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com may allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit these sites. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI. To opt-out of this type of advertising, you can click here.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because your privacy is valued, the necessary precautions have been taken to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore your personal information will not distributed to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The Kelly the Kitchen Kop or Christianity 101 sites are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), and do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The websites, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Please do not copy posts in their entirety to publish at your site. Feel free, however, to post a short excerpt with a link back to read the full post here. You may use any of the pictures you find here (although there aren’t that many good ones!), as long as you give a photo credit link back to this site. (Keep in mind that many of the pictures on this blog are from another source and you’ll find that photo credit toward the bottom of the post.) Visit my Flickr page.
BLOG COMMENTS & PUBLIC AREAS
You are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in the Public Areas. KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in the Public Areas. In consideration of being allowed to use the Public Areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions: Posting anything in violation of local, state, national, or international laws; material that infringes on the intellectual property rights; material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity; advertisements or solicitations of business; spamming; improper conduct or anything that Administrators feel is inappropriate as they have final decision and sole discretion.
KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following: remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions; terminate a user’s access to any or all Public Areas and/or the Site upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions; monitor, edit, or delete any communication posted anywhere on the site. KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect the personal safety of our guests or the public. The Site/Administrators have no liability or responsibility to users of the Site or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
- Comments are welcomed and encouraged at KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com.
- While I try to answer and respond to every question within comments, it is not always possible.
- Do your best to keep comments clear and concise. Few people have time to read a 500-word comment.
- Do not serial comment (post comment after comment after comment); rather, keep all your thoughts together in one posted comment unless you are replying to individual comments.
- All comments containing links are automatically moderated, and marked as spam if they do not adhere to this comment policy.
- You may use the URL field to promote the primary URL of your blog or website.
- Do not post self-promoting links to your blog, website or business within the body of the comment AND do not use affiliate links in comments. That's just bad taste and will result in removal. This includes links to similar recipes you have posted on your blog. If readers want to hear more from you, they’ll visit your website from the URL you posted in the URL field.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment is your own, and to hold this site and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- Gravatar: For easiest commenting, please consider signing up for a Gravatar (you can do that by clicking here). This will allow your comment to be approved faster, and allow your picture to automatically display next to your comment.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. Comments are sometimes moderated and cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
- Do not attempt to sell products or direct readers to your site for purchasing your products.
- Keep your comments up-beat, positive, supportive and intellectually engaging.
- By all means, disagree with each other (and me), but do so in a respectful and intelligent fashion.
- Hate speech, name-calling, mean-spirited and derogatory comments will be marked as spam.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, that comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Comments may be removed or edited at my discretion.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, and they are not shared publicly. They may be used by the website owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Never share private information in a comment.
- Comments using the Lord's name in vain will be immediately removed. That just won't fly around here.
Reading and utilizing the information at KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com indicates your agreement with the above policies. These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated at any time. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes. These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between you and KellytheKitchenKop.com or Christianity101blog.com with respect to the use of the Site and Content. Users, for themselves, their heirs and assigns, hereby release the Site and it’s Administrator/Owner from any claims, demands and causes of action arising from use of this Site.
Kelly the Kitchen Kop, LLC
P.O. Box 739
Rockford, MI 49341