Hey friends, soon I'm hoping to post a 2016 WAPF/Wise Traditions conference recap with lots of pictures and probably more videos (as well as an update on how my month on Whole30 went, plus Joanie has a post in the works on weight loss, and Jill has all sorts of post ideas from the talks she attended at the conference, so stay tuned…), but for now, I wanted to show you a video that I shared during my talk there on Sunday.
This is our youngest, he's the ham of the family, unlike our other 3 who prefer NOT to be noticed. 🙂
He often claims he “hates eggs”, but I try not to make a big deal of it and one morning he announced he wanted to go the farmer's market with me to get veggies so he could make an “egg sauté”. Watch this video for advice from him about how to get your kids to love real food!
By the way, soon this kids cooking class will be on sale again, so sign up at that link to be notified — what a great Christmas gift.
***If you like this video Kasey would love it if you commented below. Also, if you'd really like to make us both happy, click here to watch it on YouTube and give it a thumbs-up and a comment there, too! 🙂
How to Get Your Kids to Love Real Food:
- My other post on getting kids to eat healthy foods
- This Mom Will Make You Cry: How One Small Change Brought Help and Hope for Her Autistic Son
- How I Ended up on Fox TV News Yesterday…
- For Those Who Long to Be Mothers
- Is My Probiotic Really Helping or am I Wasting Money? 5 Ways to Know For Sure
- More posts on getting kids to eat healthy
- More on keeping kids healthy and info for those wanting to become pregnant or who are pregnant now! (Scroll through the titles to see what grabs you.)