I’ve posted this photo before, but love this picture of our youngest baby so much, I thought I’d use it again. (He’s almost four now!)
Have you seen the below posts about the best options when feeding your baby? It was time to compile them into one easy spot…
- Breastfeeding JOYS & STRUGGLES – it’s not always as easy as it might look.
- Your baby can’t breastfeed for some reason? Don’t use commercial formula, try this homemade formula instead!
- Thank God the La Leche League brought Breastfeeding back
- Newborn advice part 2 – What to feed your baby (part 1 was how to get sleep with a newborn and here is more general parenting advice)
- Breastfeeding and pumping, how did that go for you? (I never could pump!)
- Weston Price Foundation guide for feeding babies
- Parenting Babies/Natural Mothering – see who you agree with on this topic — should babies be on a strict schedule or no?
- Nina Planck on Deidre Currie and donating breast milk – a heart wrenching story, but neat in a way, too.
- Natural, Healthy, Green Mothering – (lots of baby feeding info here along with more goodies)
- Also, see the comments at this post for advice to a Mom who has a baby that she fears is too small.
- More about FEEDING KIDS in this post
- Here’s some good info from Jenny with advice if you were told to give soy formula to babies with acid reflux issues/GERD.
- Soy infant formula – birth control for babies?!