I don't remember where I originally found this easy peanut butter dip recipe, but I know I cut the sugar in half and it's still so dreamy! We like it with apples, and I buy organic since they're usually a heavily-sprayed crop. It is also great with bananas or these spelt pretzels!
Easy Peanut Butter Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package organic cream cheese, softened (NOT low-fat)
- 1 cup peanut butter or almond butter (organic soaked nut butters are best)
- 1/2 cup palm or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or cream (NOT ultra-pasteurized! Read more about that here.)
- 4 apples, sliced (organic), pretzels, bananas, or anything else you can think of!
Mix first 4 ingredients together until creamy, serve with dippers and enjoy!