Maybe some of these will surprise you like they did me. Here are the ten most popular posts here on the blog for 2011…
10. Easy white chicken chili recipe with only 4 ingredients – this recipe came from my friend Lyn and is not only a fast meal to throw together, it's also really good — even the kids love it.
9. I'm not sure how this one got so many hits this year, but something brought a lot of traffic over: Big Fat Lies – Fat Head movie review. In this post I tell you all the things that I loved about the movie and the one thing I didn't love so much. I emailed Tom Naughton, the filmmaker, about my concern and his reply is at that post, too.
7. My homemade mayo post gets quite a bit of traffic, and I love this recipe because it works 95% of the time and tastes even better than my old beloved Hellmanns. But I also posted a follow up, what to do when your mayo won't set for that other 5% of the time!
6. This Baked Soaked Oatmeal Recipe from my friend Sue continues to be a hit, and it's no wonder, since I even like it, someone who has never eaten oatmeal.
5. No carb/low carb, grain-free/gluten-free foods – this is a big long list of ideas for you.
4. This one surprised me that it ranked at number 4 for the year out of all my posts: How to make homemade yogurt, cream cheese and whey. (See the picture on the right? Kent loves to come home and find this hanging off the dining room light. We're classy folk here…)
3. My index of Kitchen Kop recipes is at number 3 and I hope you are having good luck as you try these recipes out. I'd love to hear from you in the comments on that specific post once you try it. Even if you might not have had good results, please let me know so I can tweak the recipe for others, or for when I make it next! (Thank you!)
2. Number 2 is my resources page, and I'm thankful that so many of you go there to find Real Food and healthy resources. I've been helping Ann Marie get more and more sponsors up over there so we have no blank categories, and it's filling up fast so keep checking back! But remember, if ever you can't find something there, try finding items I use that are not on my resources page. Or you also could email me for help finding something: Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com.
1. Healthy Breakfast Ideas remains on top for my most popular post ever! It's #4 on a Google search, so if you would do me a huge favor and help me inch higher, I'd really appreciate it: just go to that post and Stumble it, Pin it, share it on Twitter and FB, etc. THANK YOU! And if you have any good ideas to add over there, please be sure to comment. 🙂
Did you have a favorite post from this blog in 2011???