Are you looking for coconut oil with no taste or smell?
If you’re just wondering where to find the coconut oil with no taste or smell, also called refined coconut oil or expeller pressed coconut oil, here’s where I buy mine. 🙂
COCONUT OIL IS SO GOOD FOR YOU!
You’ve probably already learned about all the many health benefits of unrefined virgin coconut oil, but as you know, for some recipes, it just doesn’t work to have the taste and flavor of coconut. (And some of you may not like the taste – I used to detest it, but I eat my popcorn made with coconut oil all the time now and it has started to grow on me!)
The coconut oil with no taste OR smell is more refined/processed, so it’s not AS good for you as the virgin coconut oil, but you’ll still get a LOT of health benefits from this one, too, and you can even deep fry with it!
Keep in mind that some coconut oils are expeller pressed/refined more gently than others, so they retain more of the nutrients, including Lauric acid – which is one of the best things about coconut oil!
Have you seen these posts?
- Homemade chocolate candy made with healthy coconut oil!
- Infused Coconut Oil – a 4-in-1 superfood!
- Kelly’s popcorn made with coconut oil like they used to use at the movie theater
- 5 plastic safety tips
- Delicious smoothies with virgin coconut oil or coconut milk
- Recipe for easy homemade bread/buns/cinnamon rolls