Wonder how to know which eggs you should buy? (Find out more at that link.)
Have you heard that breakfast eggs can increase weight loss?
I can vouch for this story – when I eat an egg (or two) for breakfast, I’m not hungry again for a long time. I always cook it in plenty of butter, shake on some sea salt and pepper, and usually melt a piece of cheese on top, too – NEVER Velveeta or the nasty Kraft “processed cheese food” slices!
Check it out: Breakfast Eggs Increase Weight Loss 65%
- Do you know that eggs are a superfood, packed with nutrition?
- Where are the Biggest Losers now?
- Need some new and exciting egg recipes?
- Info on artificial colorings and healthy popsicle alternatives
- Eating healthy on a budget