For the next Kitchen Kop Giveaway, the prize is $40 worth of J.A. Henckels International Knives.
Here’s what Kimmi, my friend and blog assistant, has to say about these knives:
Yes, more prizes to help you avoid knife envy!
Because most people could use a new knife once in a while, right?
I like these knives but I am a rookie – I’m sure there may be better out there, but this is the nicest one I have.
Maybe I’m the only dumb dumb that was using some silly steak knives for food prep?
My sister in law stayed at the house a couple of years ago with our kids while we were away and called while making chili to ask where my chopping knife was. I told her where all of the knives were and what she saw is what we had. She was incredulous at how we had gotten along without a chopping knife for chopping onions and other veggies etc. I had never had one so didn’t know any other way. Well the sweetheart went out and bought one for us and I have used that knife probably almost every single day since! (The single knife pictured is the type she bought for me.)
I’m not quite sure what I had used before but definitely love having this knife now and it is an essential tool for me today. A knife or knife set is just not that “fun” to shop for or spend money on but once I had this new knife I was hooked. I figured that my very practical parents could use one of these and they are pretty hard to buy for because they don’t really NEED anything. We put one in a Christmas goodie basket for them and now they too understand the benefits of having this knife in the kitchen!
Thanks Kimmi! So do you want one yet? I do! I’m adding it to my wish list.
ENTERING IS SIMPLE
There are only two mandatory entries:
—Sign up for the Kitchen Kop newsletter in the box below (and tell me you did in the Rafflecopter widget below).
—See the BIG question in the Rafflecopter widget and comment below with your answer.
The rest are all optional for extra entry points to increase your chances of winning.
Please note that in the first giveaway, I had to choose SEVEN winners before I found one who actually had signed up for the newsletter! So be sure to follow the directions, OK?
1. Sign up for the Kitchen Kop newsletter in the box below to be eligible to win this or any future Kitchen Kop giveaways. If you’re already signed up that counts.
Don’t forget to click on the confirm link when it comes to your inbox or else you won’t be signed up. You can unsubscribe at any time. Just know that you must be subscribed in order to be eligible to win this or any future prizes.
2. Tell me you’re signed up for the newsletter with the Rafflecopter widget below.
3. Lastly: Click this Amazon link to check out the J.A. Henckels International Knivesthat you might choose if you win the $40 Amazon card. Use what you see there to answer the “big question” from the Rafflecopter widget in the comments below.
Recommended but not required:
- Click on the other options in the Rafflecopter widget below only if you want extra entries to increase your chances to win.
- Future giveaways and prizes will be announced here on the blog, and winners will be announced here, too, so you may also want to sign up for blog post updates via RSS or via email so you don’t miss anything. (And because you’ll need to email back within 48 hours to claim your prize.)
- Wonder where to buy your REAL FOOD resources?
- And here are items I recommend that are not yet on my resources page.
- Have you seen the complete Kitchen Kop recipe index?