Video: Special Diets Screwing Up Dinner Parties Everywhere!

December 24, 2013 · 10 comments

Christmas Jesus

Merry Christmas everyone!  I’m not sure how many of you will be around today, but for all those who need to watch the ingredients in your diets closely, and for those hosting them this holiday season, I thought you might enjoy this video…

1 Peggy December 24, 2013 at 12:29 am

Very cute! We just had a wedding for my oldest girl: and THREE (count ‘em) wedding cakes.

2 Kelly the Kitchen Kop December 24, 2013 at 10:14 am

Wow, I’ll bet that’s getting more and more normal these days!!!

3 Jodie December 24, 2013 at 1:28 am

Love it! Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!

4 Diane December 24, 2013 at 9:50 am

So funny, Kelly, thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas to you :)

5 Martha December 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

Funny! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

6 Kathy December 24, 2013 at 10:53 am

Oh my goodness, that’s so funny! My family isn’t like that, fortunately, but we’re small. As usual I’ll be taking some of the food and it’ll be real whipped cream, real pie crusts with organic pumpkin as well as a grass fed prime rib. One was shocked at the price, but again I just smiled. Some complain that it doesn’t taste like “cool whip” (yuk!), but we just smile and enjoy it ourselves!

Merry Christmas Kelly, you do a wonderful job on this site.

7 Kelly the Kitchen Kop December 27, 2013 at 7:29 am

Thanks Kathy! :)

8 Janice December 24, 2013 at 12:24 pm

cute. Merry Christmas! Fortunately I am the only one in the family with restrictions (gluten) and we always have Christmas at our house.

9 Sarah December 24, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Hi Kelly, You are one of my favourite bloggers! I just wanted to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

10 Kelly the Kitchen Kop December 27, 2013 at 7:28 am

Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for taking the time to say that, your encouragement means so much! And Merry Christmas to you, too! :)