Midwest Readers – Last Call for Special Hotel Rate for Michigan WAPF Conference

March 13, 2013 · 12 comments

Kelly and Sally

The first Michigan regional Weston A. Price conference is in 10 days in Detroit and I’d love to meet you there!  The picture above is Sally Fallon Morell and I at the 2011 national conference in Dallas.  She’ll be speaking at this regional conference in Detroit along with others you probably know, see the list below!  The special hotel rate offer ends Friday, so sign up soon…

Click here for more information and registration.

Seminars include:
  • Kaayla Daniel, PhD
  • Sarah Pope, MGA
  • Kathryn Pirtle
  • David Brownstein, MD
  • Mela Belle
  • Wayne Feister, DO

Also I’ll be speaking on bringing your family from junk food to real food.  Believe me, I’ve been there, so I’ll share what I’ve learned.  :)

Click here for more information and registration.

This would definitely be an investment in your and your family’s future health!

Also, on Saturday night there will be a fundraiser for Baker’s Green Acres.

Read more here about all they’ve been through and how they’re turning lemons into lemonade!

Let me know if you’re planning on coming and be sure to say hello.  :)

1 %kelly the kitchen kop% via Facebook March 13, 2013 at 5:10 pm

:-( Sad I can’t go!

2 %kelly the kitchen kop% via Facebook March 13, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Erin Bernstein – oh booger!

3 Mary@ Homemade Dutch Apple Pie March 13, 2013 at 5:33 pm

It is tempting to go and meet so many MI real foodies/fellow bloggers face to face.

4 KitchenKop March 13, 2013 at 5:51 pm

Would love to meet you!

5 %kelly the kitchen kop% via Facebook March 13, 2013 at 5:45 pm

That is so close to me. I would love to go! Time to take a look at the checking account…

6 Barbara March 13, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Just found out about this :-( so bummed that I can’t go because I have a karate tournament on the same day. If I can figure out how to make it on Sunday, will speakers and topics be the same as Saturday?!?!?!

7 KitchenKop March 13, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Bummer! I’ve had it on my blog and FB a few times. :(

The topics are different on Sunday, check out the link above, it tells the tracks.

8 KitchenKop March 13, 2013 at 7:16 pm

It wasn’t actually at the link, but I found the page you need to know what’s happening when:

Keep in mind, though, that as far as I know I’m on a panel discussion on Sunday (I was asked anyway), but I don’t see that on that page.

9 Brian March 13, 2013 at 8:36 pm

Kelly, I’ll be there. Looking forward to meeting you!

Brian

10 KitchenKop March 13, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Great, see you there!

11 rebecca de broglie vannicelli March 14, 2013 at 3:50 am

For those of us for whom this trip is impossible, will you be doing an overview on your site of each subject mentioned above? Please, please, please!?
    Rebecca

12 KitchenKop March 14, 2013 at 8:22 pm

At one time or another, I’ve probably already touched on most of the topics. Is there anything in particular you’re interested in? If so, I can try to help get you some good info.

Otherwise, watch my Facebook page and Twitter over the weekend and I’ll try to update you all on what I’m hearing as I’m in and out of talks. :)