It’s no surprise that this kind of deceit is on the rise. We’re all used to the mainstream food industry letting us down. Here’s an excerpt from an article on the topic:
If you are what you eat, you might be having an identity crisis…
Read the whole article here:
What to do?
- You can find quality olive oil here.
- To find raw milk: See the Real Milk Finder or contact your nearest local chapter leader of the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- Find real salt here.
- We have a local coffee roaster who we trust and also a good local source for honey and maple syrup, hopefully you have someone nearby for those things, too.
- Also, the tips in the article were actually very good!
- Do you have any other tips?