Welcome and PLEASE read below before you link up as this is a REAL FOOD carnival, and very different from others you may have joined in on.
I LOVE WEDNESDAYS!
It’s that crazy time of the week when you entice us with your links and comments to go check out your blogs and your great REAL FOOD WEDNESDAY tips and ideas or recipes! (Visit that link if you’re new and want to learn more about this blog carnival.) Remember, if you’re a blogger, you’ll draw some good traffic to your site by participating! (This is how I built up my traffic in the beginning, and don’t miss my tips below.)
CAN YOU HELP? (6 rules and tips!) (Note: here’s where those of you who are new will want to read carefully, thank you!)
1. It’s not easy for me to catch them all on my own, and I’d really like everyone to play fair, so if you see any posts that don’t link back to this post (blog carnival etiquette you know!), can you email me please? Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com. If you don’t know how, I explain it at this REAL FOOD WEDNESDAY link. (I hate playing hardball and removing links, so let’s all be good to the others who are bringing more traffic to your blogs with their links by doing the same, OK?)
2. Also, PLEASE let me know if you see a recipe posted that is blatantly not Real Food. Someone who is striving and on the journey is one thing (as we all are), but if it’s really bad (canned bread, meat substitutes, Velveeta, margarine/vegetable oil, Egg Beaters, unfermented soy/tofu or any other fake food), please tell me so I can remove it. (If I’ve removed your post, I hope there are no hard feelings, but people come to this post for Real Food ideas, and I don’t want to disappoint.)
3. I hope you’ll retweet and stumble this post and also any sites you visit – this will get more exposure to all of us, thank you!
4. Please don’t link up to your post where you’re writing about something as an affiliate if I’m already an affiliate for the same thing, OK? That includes giveaway posts. (Thank you for understanding!)
5. Want more traffic at your blog? if you’re linking up and hoping for more traffic to your blog, can I make a suggestion for how to boost your traffic? Besides just adding your link to the Mr. Linky doohicky, if you also comment and include just ONE interesting sentence to grab the readers attention AND a link to that specific post, you’ll get more hits for sure, at least from me anyway. I don’t often have time to go through every single link (although I know a lot of people do), but one thing I always do is read the comments. If there’s a sentence that grabs my interest AND a link to get me there easily, I’m much more apt to visit!
6. Don’t have a blog? We still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.
You’re up, and we can’t wait to see your stuff!