Reproductive Health Articles

January 17, 2012 · 6 comments

Be sure to read the comments at these posts, as that’s where all the really good information is, and they’re still going strong so feel free to jump in and add your thoughts.

More related links:

1 Cheryl January 17, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I had a hysterectomy and one year later started aching all over, just like this article says. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Several years later I was diagnosed with vulvadynia which makes a normal love life impossible. My Dr. says she thinks it was caused by the Fibromyalgia. After reading this article I am not so sure.

2 KitchenKop January 17, 2012 at 5:24 pm

That is very sad, I hope you are seeing a naturopath now to try to get better??

3 Cheryl January 25, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I’ve kind of given up, but I am now having bladder problems so maybe I should ty a naturopath. Don’t think we can afford one, but Dr.’s haven’t been able to help at all with the vulvadynia so maybe I better try. I pray a lot and know that God still loves me. Pray for me Kelly.

4 Jen February 2, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Cheryl,

I have suffered with Vulvadynia in the past…on 3 seperate occasions when I was in my 20′s, and once in my 30′s. Each time my doc prescribed me a topical estrogen cream….I was young and wasn’t yet aware of hormone problems such drugs can cause, but I’ll tell you, it did clear it up each time within a month and I’ve never had it again. While its not a hormone I’d stay on for a longer period of time than 1 month, the benefit far outweighed the risks in my case. I know what that pain is like….I could not do ANYTHING with my life while I had vulvadynia.

5 Rebecca February 2, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Does anyone have any information on what to do if you have simply stopped having periods? I am only 30 years old, and have not had a period on my own for 8 months, and it was 5 months before that. I am definitely not pregnant. Any information on natural treatments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

6 %kelly the kitchen kop% via Facebook February 2, 2012 at 2:31 pm

do i know someone with those problems? i’m pretty sure every woman i know has at least one of them….