Have you read the post about Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride and the GAPS diet / Gut and Psychology Syndrome? Many of you may have read that post, and/or gotten the book, and decided to build up your immune system, and hopefully get rid of whatever disease or symptoms may have been hounding you for years. The resources below may help with conditions such as Autism, ADD, ADHD, constipation, candida, asthma, learning / behavioral problems & depression, or really any ailment, because once our immune system is strong, then we can be healthy! (And hopefully prevent future issues.)
GAPS DIET RESOURCES
- You can also get the probiotics formulated by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. These help to get beneficial bacteria back into your digestive tract for your immune system.
- Get the fermented cod liver oil here.
If you have read the book, implemented this diet, or have anything to share, I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
- Juicer – does anyone have a good one to recommend? (Juicing is also part of the GAPS diet.) Update: the comments below have some good info on this – thanks Julie!
- Overview of GAPS from Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride at the Deidre Currie Festival
- Low carb food ideas (***which may or may not all be GAPS-friendly)
- Cod liver oil benefits
- Official GAPS Diet site
- GAPS FAQ’s